We are going to see how to organize the elements in the flash framework.There are various groupping ways of objects, and clasification in flash. They are:
- Groups: Objects adds in one object, which you can manage as one.
- Layers: Visual levels in a scene (it makes the depth of the scenary)
- Libraries: They keep the used objects, flash is object orieted, then has all the characteristics of this programming: hierachy, modularity, polimorfism,…
- Scenes: Group of events separated in time, but happens one after other.
They are the first level group. They are essential for the basic figures into more complex drawings.
- Trough th menu: Modify
- Hotkey: Group (Ctrl G)
- Undo the group: ctrl.+G+Mayus
For example, the house:
- Group home
- Group roof = line+filling
- Facade = line+filling
- Door = line+filling
Groupping examples in the following file (source):
Can be used to tag different levels (in depth) in the scene. Organizing the actors in depth. The window is:
It can be grouped in directories, and buid layers with
Too we have the symbols, eye-lock-square:
- Warning: to visualize or not the layer
- Lock: to block the layer and not modify in accident
- Square: to visualize diagram draw in the layer (minium drawing of the objects).