Apart from the good planning in object orientation. Flash havs this Script language which effort the applications.
In the future we will do a series of posts analyzing its posibilities. Nowadays show you how we can iniciate the use of this.
To see the actions of an object (for example a button) we have the Actions palette. Windows –> Actions:
In the figure:
- At left we have:
- Up: libraries with all functions of ActionScript
- Down: all the objects in the file containing ActionScript code
- At right have the script which we are programming.
Warning: to action it, we must make a movie clip:
Although better is, to order correctly, create a movie clip and group all good.
To see the objects which have ActionScript, we have in Actions palette a window:
To see the ActionScript options we can see the following example (source):
With the buttons down-left we can do:
- Sun: Jump to the 50th frame in the scene.
- Cloud: Reboot the scene
- Drag & Drop: Go to anothe scene which contains a template of the Flash common libraries.