Now we have to create a basic Eclipse project running on Weblogic.
I have installed on my Ubuntu 10.04:
- WebLogic 10.3.2 (11gR1 PatchSet 1) with the JDeveloper Studio 126.96.36.199installation.
- Eclipse for Oracle, OEPE 188.8.131.52.
We can create a DDBB connection from the Eclipse Database perspective. As we see on the figure:
In order to create the Eclipse project: File > New … > Dynamic Web Project, choosing the Weblogic Server configuration.
Now we have to create the package structure:
- lebrijo.school.model: The classes for the model
- lebrijo.school.dao: Data Access classes
- lebrijo.school.services: Business classes, code for the data processing
- lebrijo.school.webservices: Web Services served classes
- lebrijo.school.aspects: Classes which intercepts the execution cicle of others (Aspectos, Handlers, Filters,…)
Here I keep the eclipse basic project in a zip file, as it must be after this post.