This post comes from the last, which treats my generic definition for a Web Applications Development Architecture.
Taking basis in Oracle documentation, investing on internet, and searching the most realistic situation for an enterprise environment, I purpose the following architecture WebLogic based:
The figure shows the generic architecture against Oracle’s one:
- JAX-WS: the standard to make Web Services
- Jasper: tool to make reports in many formats (PDF,XSL,DOC,..) and from many data sources (SQL, XML, XLS,….)
- Spring: creating service layer, and using Dependecy Injection in the other layers.
- EclipseLink: JPA implementation.
- Weblogic: JEEreference server for Oracle (at the moment).
- Java 6: advantages of 6 version of Java language.
- Eclipse OEPE: Eclipse Oracle distro, with its best tools for this IDE.